Simple Ways to Deal with Heartache and Find Inner Peace Now.
"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed on an equal or greater benefit."
There are three main areas in our lives that are vital to our well being. They are Health, Wealth and Love. When we suffer in any of these three, we can't enjoy our lives to the fullest.
Today I'm going to write about a broken heart and the ways we could heal the feeling of hurt naturally. We are meant to love and also naturally want be loved. However there are situations in life, where we can receive rejection and feel the pain, which can be much stronger than physical pain, which is the pain of a broken heart. There are endless songs written and art created, many lives lost, as it is to us so important to receive love as a response to our love given…
How can we find inner peace, when we feel this mental pain? … It is very hard to answer as we are so different and our values and situations are different, however I'm going to give you some guidance in this article. The good news is that there are ways to heal a broken heart and in most cases time is the best healer…
You can't have any control over others and how they feel, and even if you would try to manipulate others – it would only backfire, as your intentions wouldn't be those of the highest good to all. The only way you can deal with this difficult situation is to work with yourself…
There are some useful things to know about rejection:
- Rejection is nothing to do with your worthiness.
- It might be not the right person.
- The timing may not be right.
Have you ever found in the past, when you loved someone and then after while found out that you can't understand why you loved the person in the first place?
…However when we are in love, it is hard to be logical and rational. When we are rejected by someone we love, it creates a lot of suffering within us. It is emotional and nothing makes sense. Let's see how can we get our life in order and do some activities when faced with heartache.
Here are some activities you could do to help you to overcome the suffering:
- Begin with Self-Appreciation. You are an amazing person and I know it, otherwise you wouldn't read this, you want to gain more knowledge and understanding about life, learn from others and reflect within yourself. This shows that you are worthwhile and more valuable than you might realize. When you can recognize this and appreciate these amazing qualities you posses, it will help you move away from pain much quicker. Love starts from yourself. You may be disappointed about rejection, however it might be that the person you fell in love with is not right for you and you deserve someone who meets your values and interests better.
- Nothing is more important than to feel good about yourself. When you feel good you attract people and situations in your life, that you truly deserve to have.
- Exercise the power of detachment. When we are in love with someone we like to hold that person close and actually too close, which creates the opposite effect of what we want to achieve. In many cases it makes the other person feel restricted and even threatened by the feeling of "lost freedom". People like to feel free and when you mentally are prepared to give this freedom, you also will demonstrate it by your actions.
- Devote time to new projects, it can be things like decorating a room, try new things, look for interests and activities that will occupy your mind and it would help to distract you from thinking of your ex.
- Meet up with your friends, it helps if you can talk to a friend openly without being judged. It will help you to release tension. However once you shared your story, don't dwell on it and stop repeating as your aim is to place your focus on something else, much better.
- Physical exercise is always good, as it helps to heal any depression and stress. It also helps to heal your heart. It will keep you in good shape, fit, healthy and so will make you feel good about yourself.
- You might find some happiness in helping others. When you give your time and effort to other people, you receive love and appreciation, which warms your heart and makes you happy.
- Forgive your ex, it helps a lot. When you forgive someone it gives you the energy of release and it is the best way to let go. Be grateful for lessons you've learned and experiences you've had, because of your relationship. It made your life more interesting and colorful. It helped you also to learn more about yourself. Everything happens for a reason, and we gain more and more experiences on the way. Sometimes what we think are negative experiences can actually manifest into the biggest turning points of our lives and for the best. This happened to me, and I'm very grateful for it even up till today.
…Learn more about yourself through your spiritual journey. Happiness, love and inner peace is within and always present. It can be dormant for many years, but if you start focusing on it more and more, it becomes awake and starts to dominate every area of your life. This is what awakening is; once you are awake spiritually it is hard to make the spiritual part of your being dormant again.
Love outside yourself is an illusion, it comes from within and radiates outwards and the love you see in others is love you reflect from within yourself. The same goes with rejection. Love yourself as much as you can and appreciate yourself, so you can radiate love outwards and find the lover of your dreams.
Please share your thoughts in the comment section below. I'd love to hear from you!
Solvita Bennett is sharing her wisdom with people from different backgrounds to find their Inner Peace and Happiness. With more than 20 years of study and practice of Personal Growth coupled with more than 10 years experience in professional teaching gives her the ability to share her ‘Secrets to Inner Peace’ in a Simple, Easy and Practical way.
Research shows that more than 95% of people lead their lives with worry. Don’t let this happen to you! Get your FREE copy of her Special Report “7 MASTER KEYS TO SOLVE THE WORRY" now.
Related Posts you might like: